We want businesses on King’s Road to be equipped to perform at their optimum every day - and to assist that the BID will provide business members with the tools, guidance and support they need to thrive.
The BID will;
- Provide weekly political and operational newsletters to ensure our members are kept up-to- date with what is happening in the area. The BID will circulate monthly reports that contain insights into the performance of the area and wider central London
- Deliver workshops, seminars and face-to-face training with experts on key issues and topics – information gathering, learning and development opportunities which provide valuable and practical insight to members
- Engage with the relevant authorities on policy matters and responding to consultations with a collective voice
- Provide local leadership and a powerful collective voice to inform policy and affect change where required on issues that matter most to businesses in the area
- Identify opportunities to encourage and foster new enterprises